Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alexa's First Birthday Party!!

Alexa had her first birthday party on Saturday June 27th and it was a blast!! I'm posting a slideshow with all the pics from her party as well as a description of the party so I don't have to write it twice. Happy Birthday to ALEXA!! We love you!!!!!

(sorry I'm computer illiterate and dont know how to put the slideshow on my profile, but here is the link...)


http://picasaweb.google.com/r.carney0702/AlexaSFirstBirthdayParty#slideshow/5352595840227435842

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments on my blog, Rachelle. I hope that my story is inspiring to a lot of people. I would definitely recommend Hypnobabies or some sort of natural birth preparation program (others are the Bradley method, Hypnobirthing, etc..). Giving birth doesn't have to be a traumatizing experience, and I wish more people knew that. You could so do what I do, and maybe even better. :) Cute blog, stay in touch!! I hope all is well with your family. :) P.S.~ Happy Birthday to Alexa a while ago!

    ReplyDelete