It's been 6 weeks since I first started feeling sick, and I am glad to say that I am feeling better, but also still recovering. I am now in Texas with my parents and am loving the nice November weather! I really think the sun is helping me feel better and being with people during the day. I very much appreciate the help I am getting with Alexa as she is a wild child! ;o) Pat was also able to come for a surprise visit this past weekend and he actually kept it a secret!!! (He is notorious for ruining surprises) I had a lot of fun while he was here but he had to go home today to Iowa because of work :o( but I will see him again in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our visit thus far...
Klahhane Ridge
2 months ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment