Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grandpa

I thought I'd make a post about my grandpa (dad's dad) who recently passed away at the beginning of February. I wasnt able to go to the funeral because of limited funds and also work, but my mom and dad went, as well as my sister and her family who drove to Utah from Colorado. My grandpa was 94 years old and was a great-great grandpa to some of his children's children's children's children, which is crazy to think about. He was a very gentle and loving man. He loved kids too! He would always talk about how cute Preston and Alexa were when we came to visit, and even after we left he would tell my grandma some of the cute things they did while we were there. Actually he only met Preston once but I'm glad he did at all! I know he's in a better place now but it's still hard to know that it will be a long time until we meet again. Here's a photo of when he and Preston met back in August 2011. We love you grandpa!! R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment