Yay- we are finally moved out of Rexburg... though it's kinda sad that we wont see our friends there, most likely ever again :o( but i guess thats life. But we can try to keep in touch through the wonderful world of facebook and blogging...but it's not the same. And I am definitely going to miss the "mormon bubble"! Iowa has a very small population of LDS members and on top of all that the nearest temple is a little over 2 hours away! I'm used to looking out my bedroom window and seeing the beautiful Rexburg Temple, but at least I'll get the chance to go to the Nauvoo Temple, which is pretty cool too. Hopefully Lex and I can make some new friends in our new ward or in our apartment complex...well I guess and Pat too ;o) A new chapter is unfolding in our lives and I hope it all turns out well...and I've decided that my new found phrase in life is "cest la vie"!
Good luck with everything in Iowa! I know you'll do great! :o)
ReplyDeleteHey Rachelle, Good to hear from you on my blog! Ya, I am feeling a little bigger. It's hard to imagine that this belly get's even bigger! :) I hope that you are enjoying your new home. Stay in touch and take care! :)
ReplyDelete